BISP Jobs 2020 for 359+ Compliance Monitors (Benazir Income Support Programme)
See here, the latest BISP Jobs are announced. BISP Benazir Income Support Programme Is inviting applications from suitable Pakistani Nationality Holders to fill the vacant positions in Benazir Income Support Programme in over All Pakistan. Currently, the positions of Compliance Monitors for its Waseela-e-Taleem programme are vacant.
These vacancies need to be filled on a contract basis for the period of One Year. To apply for these posts a candidate must have at least 14 years of education in any discipline preferably to a Computer Science graduate from an HEC recognized University with at least one year of experience in data collection. The applicants must apply in the relevant district of domicile. District-wise distribution of Compliance Monitor posts is shown in the Advertisement.
Interested candidates are required to submit the online application to apply for these jobs. The latest BISP Job advertisement is taken from Dunya Newspaper on 13 October 2020. Last Date to apply is 28 October 2020.
Benazir Income Support Programme BISP Jobs 2020 Latest Detail
Compliance Monitors (BS-14)
Bachelor / 14 years of Education in any discipline
No. of Posts:
Last Date to Apply is
How to Apply for Benazir Income Support Programme Jobs 2020:
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply online by visiting the www.bisp.gov.pk official website.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Candidates already serving in the Government sector have to resign before joining BISP if selected.
- Preference will be given to the domicile holders of the relevant district.
- BISP reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
- The deadline to apply online is
Benazir Income Support Programme (BISP) Jobs 2020 Vacancies Advertisement Latest
|Job Category||BISP, Government Jobs|
|Posted On||15 Oct 2020|
|Last Date||28 Oct 2020|
|No. of Posts||359|
|Gender||Male / Female|