Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Latest Federal Board of Revenue FBR Jobs 2021 announced on 09 May 2021. Applications are invited by the suitable and eligible Pakistani nationals in the Federal Board of Revenue to fill the vacant positions on a local basis or having domicile of local districts. Currently, the positions of Sepoy (BPS-05), Driver (BPS-04), and Naib Qasid (BPS-01) are vacant. It is a great career opportunity to get a government job for the jobless people of Pakistan. Interested and eligible candidates who meet the required criteria are encouraged to apply for FBR Jobs 2021.
Both males/females are eligible to apply. The required qualification is Primary, Middle and Matric and the age limit is 18 to 25 years. Candidates who want to apply for Driver vacancies should possess a valid driving license. The latest FBR Job advertisement was published in Express newspaper on 9 May 2021. Keep visiting Jobsrozi.com for Jobs in Pakistan.
- Sipahi / Sepoy (BPS-05)
- Drivers (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
Primary, Middle, Matric
- The eligible candidates are advised to submit their application on the prescribed form available on the FBR website https://www.fbr.gov.pk/ and filed offices (duly filled in/complete in all respects) to the Admin officers of respective Tax Office.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit the separate application form in a separate envelope, clearly marked against the post applied for, and obtain separate receiving of the same.
- Please attach attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents with the application form. Candidates will, however, be required to bring original documents (Educational and Experience Certificate) and one set of attested copies of documents at the time of interview.
- Prescribed physical tests for the posts of Sepoy will be conducted for the pre-screening of the candidates.
- The complete job description is available in the advertisement given below.
Last Date to apply is 25 May
|Job Category||FBR Jobs, Government Jobs|
|Posted On||09 May|