Government of Pakistan, Finance Division Islamabad is inviting applications from suitable, eligible, and qualified individuals to fill the vacant positions. Currently the positions of Assistant, Stenotypist, Supervisor/Computer Operator, UDC, LDC, and Artist. The required qualifications to apply for these vacancies is Graduation / Bachelor / Intermediate / Matric. Candidates must have a relevant job experience to apply.
The age limit for the said p posts is 18-25 years and for Assistant age limit is 18-28 years. Age relaxation up to 5 years can be given according to the Federal Government policy. Candidates from all over Pakistan i.e., Punjab / Sindh / KPK / Balochistan / GB / FATA and AJK can apply for these posts. The latest Ministry of Finance Division Islamabad Job advertisement is publish in Express Newspaper on 04 October 2020. Keep visiting www.jobsrozi.com for all the latest Jobs in Pakistan.
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14)
- Assistant Supervisor/Computer Operator (BS-12)
- UDC (BS-11)
- LDC (BS-09)
- Artist ( BS-09)
Matric / Intermediate / Bachelor / Graduation
Age Limit: 18-28 years Plus General age relaxation up to 5 years
Punjab / Sindh / KPK / Baluchistan / GB / FATA / AJK
- Interested candidates can download the Application/challan form and apply by visiting the http://itspak.org.
- Both Males/Female can apply for these jobs.
- Already Government employees may apply through proper channel / provide NOC from the department.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date will not be entertained for further process.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview.
- The deadline to submit the application form is 19 Oct 2020.
- A complete job description is available in the advertisement.
Ministry of Finance Division Islamabad Jobs 2020 Advertisement
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Jobs in Islamabad|
|Posted on||04 Oct 2020|
|Last Date||19 Oct 2020|
|Education||Matric, Inter, Bachelor|