Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 Advertisement
Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan Jobs 2021 Detail
The latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 Recruitment is available here on this page. Ministry of Climate Change Pakistan invites Applications from suitable Pakistani nationalists to fill the vacant and challenging positions of Project Manager, Deputy Director, IT Analyst, Assistant Director, Office Assistant/Accountant, and Naib Qasid. The recruitment of these vacancies will be done on a contract basis under the PDF project named “Capacity Building on Water Quality Monitoring and SDG 6”. The required qualification is Primary, Graduation, Master degree from an HEC recognized University. Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, Applying Procedure and complete job descriptions are available on this page. The latest Ministry of Climate Change Jobs 2021 (MOCC) Advertisement was taken from the National newspaper of Pakistan published on 5 January 2021. Keep visiting Jobsrozi.com for All Government Jobs in Pakistan 2021.
- Project Manager
- Deputy Director
- IT Analyst
- Assistant Director
- Office Assistant/Accountant
- Naib Qasid
Primary, Bachelor, Master, BE, MBA, CA
- Pak Army Jobs 2021 | Join Pakistan Army as Civilian
- PPSC Jobs Advertisement No. 01/2021 for Officers, Managers, Assistant/Head Clerk
- Join PAF Jobs 2021 | Pakistan Air Force Advertisement
How to apply:
- Send the application along with CV, educational documents, and experience certificates to Assistant Director (DBM), 5th Floor, LG&RD Complex, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad.
- Already Government employees may apply through proper channels.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose of the test/interview.
The last date to submit the application form is 18 January 2021.
|Job Category||Ministry of Climate Change Islamabad|
|Posted On||5 Jan|
|Last Date||18 Jan|