Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021
Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Application Form Download
You can find here, the latest Government of Pakistan Ministry of Defence Jobs 2021 Advertisement. Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani nationals in the Ministry of Defense Islamabad who fulfills the required qualification, experience, quota, and age limit to fill the 247+ vacancies. Currently the positions of Directors, Assistant Directors, Sub Inspector, Deputy Director, Security Assistant Sub Inspector, Security Supervisor, Traffic Analyst, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Technician, Sub Engineer, Sub Divisional Officer, Draftsman, AC Technician, Chargeman, Lady Health Visitor, and Others.
The required qualification for these vacancies is Matric, Intermediate, DAE, B-Tech, Graduation, MA/MSc, Master, M.Phil, P.hD. Eligible candidates from Pakistan are encouraged to apply by following the procedure given below. The latest Ministry of Defense Job advertisement was published in Express newspaper on 24 January 2021. Keep visiting Jobsrozi.com for All jobs in Pakistan.
- Deputy Director (Engineering)
- Deputy Director (Research & Analytics)
- Director (Computer Programming)
- Director (Research & Analytics)
- Assistant Director
- Assistant Director (Computer Programming)
- Assistant Director (Engineering)
- Assistant Director (Research & Analytics)
- Security Sub Inspector
- Security Supervisor
- Sub Divisional Officer
- Sub Engineer
- AC Technician
- Upper Division Clerk
- Lower Division Clerk
- Charge Nurse
- Electro Cardiograph Tech
- Lady Health Visitor
- OT Technician
- Sub Inspector
- Traffic Analyst
- Traffic Analyst Supervisor
Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE, Master, MS, M.Phil, Ph.D
How to apply:
- Job Application Form and Online application fee deposit slip are available at the website, i.e. https://www.recruitments.com.pk/
- The application processing fee payable by the candidates is Rs. 1200/- for posts in BS-18 to BS-19, Rs. 1000/- for posts in BS-17 and 600/- for posts in BS-07 to BS-16, in country-wide branches of Askari Bank Limited in routine bank days/timings.
- The last date for the submission of the application is February 17, 2021.
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Jobs in Islamabad, Ministry of Defence|
|Posted On||24 Jan|