Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 2020
Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs 2020. Applications are invited in the Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad to fill the vacant positions of Assistant, Stenotypist, Clerks, Junior Proof Reader, Driver, Naib Qasid & Other vacancies. Applicants from All Pakistan i.e Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, FATA/GB, AJK can apply according to their prescribed provincial quota basis. The required qualification for these Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad Jobs is Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation.
Interested candidates who fulfill the required eligibility criteria are encouraged to apply for these jobs by following the instructions given in the advertisement. The latest Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad Jobs advertisement was published in the Express Newspaper on 10 November 2020. Keep visiting our website Jobsrozi.com for All Jobs in Pakistan 2020.
Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad jobs Detail
- Assistant (BPS-15)
- Stenotypist (BPS-14)
- Junior Proof Reader (BPS-11)
- UDC (BPS-11)
- LDC (BPS-09)
- D.M.O (BPS-04)
- Naib Qasid (BPS-01)
- Computer Room Attendant (BPS-01)
- Frash (BPS-01)
Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation
For Assistant the age limit is 18-28 years & for All other posts, the age limit is 18-25 years.
Check: Today Government Jobs
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates may forward the prescribed application form along with a copy of CNIC, 01 photographs to the given postal address within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The application form can also be download from www.molaw.gov.pk.
- Original documents & attested copies of educational certificates, CNIC, domicile, etc will be checked at the time of the interview.
- The candidates should mention the name of the post at the corner of the envelope.
- Age relaxation up to 5 years will be given according to the government policy.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for the test/interview.
- A complete description is available in the advertisement.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date to send the application form is 25 November 2020, no application form will be accepted after the due date.
Ministry of Law and Justice Islamabad Jobs Advertisement
Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad jobs 2020
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Jobs in Islamabad, Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad|
|Posted On||10 Nov 2020|
|Last Date||25 Nov 2020|
|Org||Ministry of Law & Justice Islamabad|
|Education||Primary, Matric, Intermediate, Graduation|