Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Online Apply https://220.127.116.11/home
Latest Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Advertisement. Applications are invited by suitable, qualified, and experienced Pakistani individuals in a Public Sector Organization (PAEC) to fill the vacant positions. Currently the positions of Technicians, Junior Assistant, Junior Computer Operator, Scientific Assistant, Driver, and others are vacant. Candidates from anywhere in Pakistan are eligible to apply for these Atomic Energy Jobs 2021. The required qualification is Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, DAE. These PAEC Vacancies will be filled on a contract/regular basis.
Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021
- Technician-I (Chemical / Mechanical / Metallurgy)
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Junior Assistant-I (Admin)
- Junior Assistant-I (Accounts)
- Scientific Assistant-II
- Junior Assistant-II (Admin)
- Junior Assistant-II (Accounts)
- Junior Computer Operator
- Scientific Assistant-III
Matric, FA/FSc/I.Com, BA/BSc/BCS, BBA
- The minimum age limit is 18 years.
- The maximum age limit is 25 years.
How to apply:
- Interested and eligible Pakistani candidates can apply online by visiting the website link https://18.104.22.168/recruitment.
- No. 3rf Div. in the entire academic career will be accepted. Where the prescribed qualification is 1st Div. in the final degree/certificate (Sr. 1, 2,3&4), only one-second Division in the entire academic career from Matric onwards will be acceptable for eligibility.
- Age must not be more than 35 years and less than 18 years up to the closing date of advertisement.
Sr. No. 1-3 are regular and Sr. No. 4-6 are contract posts.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Experience will only be counted after the required academic qualification.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt, recognized institutions.
- Candidates who are already employed in Govt./Semi Govt, organizations must apply after getting NOC.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of the above positions may be canceled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during or after selection.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- Candidates for the pose of Driver-III must have a minimum height of 168cm (66”),
- No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview.
Last Date to apply is 02 May 2021.
|Job Category||Government Jobs, PAEC|
|Last Date||02 May|