Pakistan Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Apply Online
Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 | PO Box No. 2066, Islamabad Jobs
You can find here the latest career opportunities (Atomic Energy Jobs 2021) announced in Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission through PO Box No. 2066, Islamabad. Latest job vacancies are open now to fill the positions of multiple posts. Currently, the positions are vacant for Technician-I, Scientific Assistant-I, Technician-II, Scientific Assistant-II, Technician-III, Junior Assistant-I, Junior Assistant-II, Scientific Assistant-III, Imam-II, and Driver. The required qualification is Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master, DAE with relevant job experience. Candidates from all over Pakistan are eligible to apply. The latest PAEC Jobs 2021 advertisement was published in the official newspaper on 27 June 2021.
- Scientific Assistant-I
- Scientific Assistant-II
- Junior Assistant-I
- Junior Assistant-II
- Scientific Assistant-III
Matric, F.A/F.Sc, I.Com/D.Com, B.A/B.Sc/BBA, DAE
The age limit for these jobs is 18 to 35 years.
Atomic Energy Jobs 2021 Detail
How to apply:
- Recruitment against posts at Sr. No. 1, 2, 7, 8 & 9 will only be made on a regular basis while others will
be made on a contract basis; leading to regular appointment after the satisfactory performance as per rules of
- Candidates must have educational degrees/certificates from recognized Institutions or Boards.
- Where prescribed qualification is 1st Division in Final Degree only one 2nd Division (at least 50% marks)
in an entire academic career is allowed.
- Candidates must not be below 18 years and more than 35 years of age on the closing date.
- Candidates already employed in Govt. and Semi Govt. The organization must apply through the proper channels. NOC at the time of test/interview will be the basic requirement for such candidates.
- The selected candidates on appointment will be eligible for such allowances as Medical Allowance,
House Rent Allowance / Housing Subsidy, NCA Allowance, Conveyance Allowance, etc. at such rates
and scales as prescribed / may be prescribed from time to time.
- The selected candidates are likely to serve anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates who fulfill the above-prescribed service criteria may submit On-Line Applications on
- The closing date of submission of On-Line Applications is within fifteen (15) days after publication of the
said Public Notice.
- The candidature of those who do not meet the criteria can be canceled at any stage without assigning
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for a test/interview.
- NO TA / DA will be admissible for appearing in the test/interview
To Apply Online Click Here
|Job Category||Government Jobs, PAEC|
|Posted On||27 June|