Latest Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Jobs 2020
Career Opportunities at Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Department. Applications are invited in Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal (PBM) a Public Sector Social Safety Net under Prime Minister’s Ehsaas Program from suitable Pakistani candidates who possess the required qualification & experience for the positions of Supervisor, Shift Manager, Accounts Assistants, Receptionist/Data Entry Operator, Mess-Waiter, Security Guard, Driver, House Keeper, Sweeper, Electrician, Plumber, etc. The required qualification is Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master’s Degree in relevant disciplines.
These vacancies need to be filled on a Daily Wages Basis/Contingent basis for operating the affairs of PannahGahs/Shelter Home located at Quetta/Chaman/Gawadar/Lasbela/Taftan. The age limit for the mentioned posts is 18-30 years. Candidates from All Pakistan willing to apply should follow the procedure mentioned in the advertisement. The latest Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Jobs advertisement was published in Dawn Newspaper on 10 November 2020. For more jobs visit Jobsrozi.com on daily basis.
- Latest Public Sector Organization PO Box 3255 Islamabad Jobs 2020
- New Controller General of Accounts Jobs 2020 for 623+ Positions
- New NESCOM Jobs 2020 Apply Online – CareerJobs1737.com
Pakistan Bait-ul-Maal Jobs 2020 Detail
- 05 Supervisor
- 10 Shift Manager
- 05 Account Assistant
- 05 Receptionist/Data Entry Operator
- 10 Cook
- 20 Helper Cook
- 20 Messwaiter-Cum Dishwasher
- 15 Security Guard
- 05 Driver
- 10 House Keepers
- 10 Sweeper
- 15 Electrician/Plumber/Mali
Middle, Matric, Intermediate, Bachelor, Master
- The Minimum Age Limit is 18 Years.
- The Maximum Age Limit is 30 Years.
How to Apply:
- Eligible interested candidates should apply on the Prescribed Application Form available on PBM’s website http://www.pbm.gov.pk/ as given below along with 3 recent passport size photographs within 07 days commencing from the date of publication of this advertisement. Candidates are required to mention the name of Post/Panagah/District applied for in the Application Form as well as be written on the Envelope.
- Attested copies of testimonials will be provided by the shortlisted candidates at the time of the interview. Original and verified testimonials shall also be presented. If the said documents are found fake or provision of wrong information / bio-data at any stage noticed, legal action shall be taken accordingly. Local based candidates shall be preferred.
- Selection will be made as per Government Rules.
- Only shortlisted candidates shall be invited for Test/Interview.
- A complete job description is available in the advertisement.
Last Date to Apply:
The last date/deadline to submit the application form is 16 November 2020. After the due date, no application form will be accepted.
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Jobs in Balochistan, Pakistan Bait Ul Maal|
|Posted On||09 Nov 2020|
|Last Date||16 Nov 2020|