Latest WAPDA Jobs 2021 Pakistan
Wapda Jobs 2020 Pakistan | Today Jobs in Pakistan
Pakistan Water and Power Development Authority WAPDA is looking for Pakistani individuals to fill the vacant positions of Account Officer, Admin Officer, Computer Operator, Clerk, Head Clerk & Others on the basis of a contract. The selected individuals will get a chance to serve Wapda Pakistan for a project of 20 MW Hydropower at Hunzal Gilgit. For smooth execution of the project, the office of the Project Director requires the services of high-qualified, result-oriented, and competent individuals to hire against technical and support staff vacancies for the establishment of Project Management Unit (PMU). The required qualification is Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, Master, MS, BE, ME, MBA, BBA. The candidates having domicile of Gilgit-Baltistan and meeting the required qualification and criteria are encouraged to apply for WAPDA Jobs 2021. The latest WAPDA Job advertisement was published in a leading newspaper in Pakistan on 25 December 2020. Keep visiting JobsRozi.com for All Government Jobs in Pakistan.
- Resident Engineer
- Assistant Resident Engineer
- Sub Engineer
- Accounts Officer
- Admin Officer
- Head Clerk
- Computer Operator
Matric, Intermediate, DAE, Bachelor, BS, Master, MS, BE, ME, MBA, BBA
How to apply:
- Interested candidates can apply by sending their CV to “Office of the Project Director, 20 MW HPP Hanzal Gilgit Water & Power Compel near KIU Gilgit” within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- The CV should contain copies of educational documents/certificates.
- Candidates should clearly mention the name of the post applying for at the corner of the envelope.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/interview.
- Only the candidates of the Gilgit Baltistan domicile are eligible to apply.
Last Date to apply:
The last date/deadline to submit the application is 10 January 2021.
|Job Category||Government Jobs, Wapda Jobs|
|Posted On||25 Dec|
|Last Date||10 Jan|